Items ordered at oceansoflust.com are typically processed within 2 BUSINESS DAYS OR LESS after the order is placed. Therefore, orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday would be processed by Monday or Tuesday. Please be aware that if you order via overnight or 2-day shipping, that you will not necessarily receive the item overnight or within 2 days of placing the order. The order will be processed first, then shipped via whichever method you choose. This means that an overnight delivery can take up to 2 or 3 days to arrive to your address.
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such Import Fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
How to Return an Item
There is a 10 day return policy on all items, with the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be factory sealed to receive a refund.
- Opened items cannot be returned unless defective.
- No returns on personal use products including all novelties unless defective.
- Defective items will be replaced with the SAME item only.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We do not pay for postage on returns.
The following procedures must be followed or the return will be refused.
- Include the original printed email or online invoice.
- To obtain a refund for a non-defective product, you must return the product factory sealed.
- You must obtain a "RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA)" Number From oceansoflust.com Before returning a product. We will not accept any returns without an RMA. The RMA number must be written on your return Package. Any products returned without an RMA# will be refused. oceansoflust.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCT NOT RETURNED IN THE MANNER STATED ABOVE.
- Ship to:
Privacy at oceansoflust.com
Shopping online should never require you to give up any privacy. At oceansoflust.com we believe in that wholeheartedly. We respect your rights to privacy, and if you decide to shop with us, the data stops here. Your personal information will never be sold or used by any other company in any way, shape, or form. We define "personal information" as your email address, home address, buying habits, company, phone number - anything that you provide to us as part of the purchase experience. We do not share any of this information with other companies. In fact, unlike many companies, we do not sell "personally unidentifiable" information. If you haven't heard of this yet, it is where companies sell their database, but they remove all "personally identifiable" information, usually leaving in things like zip codes, states, birthdates, etc. In summary, we don't sell any data, to any one, at any time. Period.
Secure Shopping at oceansoflust.com
oceansoflust.com uses up-to-date technology to protect your credit card information.
All personal information is stored on a secure server. All of your ordering information is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the industry standard security protocol.
oceansoflust.com also uses the Thawte Secure Site Certificate service which together with SSL, enables a "secure pipe"
between your browser and the oceansoflust.com server on pages where there is transfer of customer information, so that information travelling between your computer and our servers is secure.